Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A lot of my friends have never had a boyfriend or “aren’t interested” yet, whatever. And the other half of my friends are WAY experienced… I mean to the extreme! Well each day here I will talk about my friends and my relationship with each one, some more than others. So here we go!

The guy that keeps on flirting:

Well in 6th grade I went out with this one kid. I would say he was my first “real” boyfriend. Him and me dated for 5 and a half weeks. Nothing special went on then. But years later… which is now... I started falling for him again. Some people say I shouldn’t like him because he is a “jerk” an “asshole” and a “loser”. But I won’t lesson either because I like to pretend I’m a rebel, or because I keep falling for the wrong guys.
But whatever, so all 7th grade I never cared about him, like he was no big deal. But now I’m in 8th grade and it started all over again. Me and him text a lot and talk on the phone. I know he likes me and he knows I like him. So why doesn’t he ask me out!? I don’t know...well actually he’s embarrassed.
Me and him are in completely different social groups, I’m not what his friends hang with. So if he went out with me he would get “teased” in a fun way. Anyways, during P.E. me and him hang out and talk a lot! Me and him kind of hold hands, he holds me and hugs me but still, no dating me. It bugs me, I’m getting like mixed signals.
So after today me and him are walking back to the locker rooms all happy and cheery and cute. Some people think that we are dating because of how we act during that class period, but know... not yet anyways. So when I’m cold he lets me wear his jacket, just like a boyfriend would. Ahhh he drives me mad.
So anyways, I come home after school, happy that me and him were like flirting a lot. I see that he is logged on to a website so I private chat with him... he says “yayyyyy I’m single again!!!” me: “why? what happened? And why are you happy” him: “idk ha-ha, wood u be mad if I asked out (******)? Honestly?” ummm... of course!!!!!! Well I said: “nah its fine…” him: “okay can u tell her that? I don’t want to ruin your guy’s friendship” so I tell her and now they are going out.
Great, what a day, what was up with all the flirting and love? O well, he still has feelings for me. Why do we teenagers care about what other people think?! I know I care, even though I’m always saying for people not to care. I guess it comes to show that who people hangout with really does make an impact on our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment