Thursday, April 29, 2010

Today in my world:

My motto and the motto I always tell me friends Is, “it’s easy to get a guy, but not the guy u want”. And it’s true. I know people, who have crushes on me, but I only like two people and both are already taken... Ahhhh!! O well life moves on, except the fact that I really like them! Well, one of them. The other I think I’m almost over. Is it wrong to flirt with people u would never go out with? I’m not sure yet. Ha-ha but its fun. I think this one person is cute, but I don’t think I would ever go out with him… “it’s easy to get a guy, but hard to get the one u want!” well, sometimes those lucky people get the one they want, or they just get a sudden stream of luck. Once I had the person I wanted, but too soon it ended... to me it felt like 3 weeks at the most but really it was 3 months... I thought we had something great, he thought so too, but then other people got in the way, with rumors that got to me, and other girls flirt, it was just too much. Know he is on girlfriend’s number 3 after me, and I hate to say it, but it bugs me. I know I should fall for someone like that, it might just be the lust, or the jealousy talking but, I can’t help it... you know? Ell when I see him and me and him stare into each other’s eyes, I see sadness, it might just be because I want him to be sad, or because he truly is sad. Online he always puts that he’s depressed and sad, I wish I could cheer him up, but he’s not mine no more. He won’t even talk to me. He hasn’t even said one thing to me since we broke up… it makes me think “what did I do!!!” the thing is, i dint do anything. it was his mistake for breaking up with me, and i think he knows it. oh well, ill be seeing him and all his exes for the next 4 years, which they all hate me, i think. ahhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment